Weeks After Joey’s Death, Rory Gets Some Amazing News
April 4, 2016 5:38am PST
A few weeks ago, the country music world was devastated when singer Joey Feek passed away after a long battle with cancer. At last night’s Academy of Country Music Awards, the industry paid tribute to her in a truly touching way.
“A few weeks ago, we lost a member of our country music family in the passing of Joey Feek,” Darius Rucker said as he walked onto the stage, according to Rare.
“Joey was more than just a wonderful singer and an ACM-winning artist along with her husband Rory,” Martina McBride added. “She was a beloved mom, daughter, family member and friend. Of all the different ways we could honor Joey, we think that the way we could honor Joey that would mean the most is one more time, all of her fans and all who love her to give her a big round of applause.”
The arena immediately erupted into applause for this brave woman, and she undoubtedly smiled down upon us. Please continue to keep her family in your thoughts and prayers!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray