Hugh Jackman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
April 1, 2016 7:45am PST
In the liberal world of Hollywood, it’s considered extremely risky to defy Obama’s anti-Christian agenda by talking about God. Luckily, there are still A-listers like Hugh Jackman around who aren’t afraid to risk their careers by giving thanks to God.
In a recent interview with Parade Magazine, Jackman talked about his strong Christian faith and the fact that he dedicates every one of his performances to God. Here’s what he had to say, according to Q Political:
“I’m a religious person, this is going to sound weird to you. In ‘Chariots of Fire’ the runner Eric Liddell says, ‘When I run, I feel His pleasure.’ And I feel that pleasure when I act and it’s going well, particularly onstage.
I feel what everyone’s searching for, the feeling that unites us all. I call it ‘God.’ Before I go onstage every night, I pause and dedicate the performance to God, in the sense of ‘allow me to surrender.’
When you allow yourself to surrender… there is nothing like it on the planet. It’s the moment people experience when they fall in love, which is equally frightening and exciting. That’s what it feels like.”
God bless you, Hugh Jackman!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS
- Tom Hanks Blacklisted By Hollywood For Saying THIS About Trump
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God