Hillary Caught Losing It On Camera In Humiliating Footage
April 1, 2016 5:25am PST
Hillary Clinton’s mental stability has been called into question after she was caught on camera on Thursday losing her composure with a supporter of her rival Bernie Sanders.
During an appearance at the Purchase campus of the State University of New York, Hillary got in the face of Greenpeace activist Eva Resnick-Day, who asked the Democratic presidential front-runner if she’d refuse to accept donations from fossil fuel companies like ExxonMobil.
“I do not, I have money from people who work for fossil fuel companies,” she told the activist, according to Bizpac Review. “I am so sick, I am so sick of the Sanders campaign lying about that, I’m sick of it!”
Though Hillary’s campaign hasn’t accepted donations from fossil fuel companies directly, it took $160,000 from the employees of oil and gas companies, the Center for Responsive Politics found.
Clearly, the stress of her campaign combined with the FBI investigation into her is becoming too much for Hillary. However, if she can’t handle this, how can we expect her to handle being president?
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything