Trump Gets Some Devastating News – He’s Lost His Lead
March 31, 2016 8:04am PST
Donald Trump has been dominating the GOP presidential race for months now, but a bombshell new poll reveals his lead may be slipping away.
According to CNN, polls show that Texas Senator Ted Cruz has a wide lead over Trump in the state of Wisconsin less than a week before their primary. Cruz has 40% support in the state, compared to Trump’s 30% and Ohio Gov. John Kasich’s 21%.
The survey that revealed this was conducted on March 24-28, before CNN’s Republican town hall on Tuesday night in Milwaukee.
While Trump still has the lead in America as a whole, this poll shows that he is still vulnerable to defeat. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End