Fox Makes Biggest Announcement Of Their 20 Year History – Fans Stunned
AUTHOR MRC Editor
March 30, 2016 7:43am PST
Presidential primaries typically give news outlets the opportunity to get a major ratings boost, but for Fox News, the first three months of 2016 have shattered all their previous records in a way that nobody saw coming.
According to Western Journalism, Fox News has consistently led rivals CNN and MSNBC in the ratings, but never to this extent. For the first quarter of the year, this trend held up when comparing prime-time ratings or all-day viewers. The conservative cable network also maintained a lead over all others in the coveted 25-54 age range, which is seen as the most attractive to advertisers.
Perhaps most exciting of all is the revelation that of the top 10 cable news shows airing during the quarter, only one of them did not air on Fox News. CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 came in at No. 8, preventing Fox News from sweeping the top ten list.
Though CNN and MSNBC have also seen an increase in viewers during the primary season, it has not been enough to even put a dent in Fox News.
SHARE this story if you love Fox News!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News