Obama-Voter Tries To Buy BMW With Food Stamps – What He Does Next Is Even Worse
March 25, 2016 8:08am PST
A Florida man was arrested recently after he tried to buy a $60,000 BMW with his credit card and an EBT card. However, when his offer was denied, he refused to take no for an answer.
According to American News, police say managers at an auto dealership in Pompano Beach “declined 36-year-old Nicholas Jackson’s business” when he tried to pay for the vehicle with food stamps. Things only got weirder from there.
Jackson allegedly “appeared determined to have that BMW one way or another,” so he broke into the dealership the next day to steal it. On top of that, he took the keys to as many as 60 cars with him.
Unfortunately for Jackson, he didn’t make it very far before authorities tracked down the car and found him stalled at an intersection. The freeloader had run out of gas, and didn’t have enough money to refill his tank.
Welcome to Obama’s America, folks!
You may also like to read:
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father