Trump Gets Some Devastating News – This Changes Everything
March 23, 2016 1:47pm PST
GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump was given some very bad news on Wednesday when a CNN poll revealed that 35% of the Republican Party would vote for a third party candidate over Trump.
According to Young Conservative, this poll is similar to a recent poll in which 39 percent of voters said they’d consider a third party if forced to choose between Trump and Hillary. Though Trump leads in most other metrics, the poll shows that there is a significant number of Republicans that will simply never vote for Trump.
46% of Republicans also said they expect that the party will remain divided come November, so they already have a third party nomination on their mind.
What do you think about this poll? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End