Here’s The Outfit That Got This 18 Year-Old Girl Thrown Out Of Her Gym For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – Was This Fair?
March 23, 2016 1:34pm PST
When 17 year-old Allison Roth put on an orange athletic tank top before heading to Planet Fitness for a workout, she never expected this to happen.
According to AWM, Roth was told to either leave the gym or cover up her “inappropriate” outfit. Humiliated, Roth chose to leave the gym and cancel her membership immediately.
Considering the fact that Planet Fitness boasts that it is a “judgment free zone,” Roth was particularly surprised by what happened.
“This obviously isn’t a judgment free zone and I’d like to spend my money elsewhere,” she said. She then posted a photo of herself on the internet, and it quickly went viral, with most users agreeing that there was nothing inappropriate about her outfit.
Do you think Roth should have been asked to cover up? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Patriot Shows Muslim ‘Refugee’ How Rapists Are Treated In This Country
- Larry The Cable Guy Risks Everything To Expose THIS About Hillary
- When She Hired a Female Trainer for Her Husband, She Didn’t Think THIS Would Happen
- Cop Caught Doing Unspeakable Things To Dead 20 Year-Old Girl’s Body, Then This Happens