Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani Caught Doing THIS On Camera – Miranda Lambert Devastated
March 22, 2016 10:58am PST
It’s no secret that country music singer Miranda Lambert has had a difficult time dealing with her divorce from Blake Shelton as well as his subsequent relationship with Gwen Stefani. On last night’s episode of The Voice, however, things got even worse for Miranda when Blake and Gwen blatantly flirted with each other on camera.
According to Daily Mail, Blake, 39, chose former coach Gwen, 46, to come back on the NBC singing competition show as his special adviser for the battle rounds. He introduced her to his singers last night with a long list of compliments, and by calling her “hot.”
When Gwen entered the room, she smiled shyly at Blake and asked, “What’s up?”
“Rock and roll goddess, diva,” he continued as a flustered Gwen kept repeating, “what?”
“Legend,” Blake continued. “Awesome, bad a**. Queen.”
As the pair shook hands, Blake made Gwen laugh by joking, “Good to touch you.”
“Also, she’s hot,” he said to Gwen of his singers.
Since Miranda is still not over Blake, it’s definitely difficult for her to see him show so much PDA with his new girlfriend on live TV. What do you think about this clip? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Divorce Judge DEMANDS Patriot Give Half Of Everything To Ex-Wife – He Responds With THIS
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- Blake Shelton Shocks Fans By Doing THIS at the Country Music Awards… Wow