Obama Holds Press Conference With Cuban President – You Won’t Believe How It Ends
March 22, 2016 8:08am PST
Obama continued his visit to Cuba on Monday by holding a press conference with communist president Raul Castro. However, it’s the way the press conference ended that has everyone talking.
According to IJ Review, things got awkward when Castro tried to grab Obama’s hand after the press conference. Obama responded with this:
— Independent Journal (@INJO) March 21, 2016
The clip quickly went viral, and Twitter exploded with explanations for the awkward encounter.
That awkward moment when a repressive Cuban dictator tries to get you to lift arms together w/ him (hint: go limp): https://t.co/g67PQyJbD9
— Ed Stetzer (@edstetzer) March 21, 2016
Others saw the scene as a metaphor:
Most people just found the clip painful to watch:
What do you think about this clip? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide