Fox News Host Humiliated On Live TV After This Happens
March 22, 2016 7:27am PST
Last night, Fox News host Geraldo Rivera made his debut on Dancing With The Stars. Unfortunately for Rivera and his fans, however, things didn’t go so well for him…
Rivera admitted to Fox after the show, “I was awful — but I had a good time.”
At 72 years of age, Rivera is the oldest contestant on the season, but he was still slammed for his awkward cha cha with partner Edyta Sliwinska during the reality TV show’s premiere and received a score of just 13 out of 30, the lowest of the night.
Judge Bruno Tonioli laughed that Rivera had a “cunning strategy. You went minimalistic, ‘let them wait for it. I am NOT dancing.'” Carrie Ann Inaba added that the Fox News host “got a little distracted” by his sexy partner, and that he needs to loosen up his joints. Judge Len Goodman was Rivera’s biggest supporter, saying that “dancing is a work in progress.”
Though Rivera acknowledged that he was terrible, he said, “Edyta was terrific, spinning and dipping and dancing away so it was an honor to be with her.”
“Somehow, I don’t know, I got out there and — first of all, the door [to the vault] almost hit me on the way down [the stairs],” he laughed. “I was really too close.”
Rivera joked that if he had gotten hit by the door, he probably “would have gotten a higher score.”
What do you think about Rivera’s performance? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Andrea Tantaros Taken Off Fox Lineup – You Won’t Believe The Reason Why
- Megyn Kelly Gets Some Amazing News – She Never Saw This Coming
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers