Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers
March 17, 2016 2:25pm PST
Earlier this week, we reported that Sarah Palin’s beloved husband Todd had been rushed to the hospital after a “very serious” snowmobile accident. On Thursday, the former Alaska Governor took to Facebook to give an update on her husband’s condition.
According to People, Palin began her post with the old Irish proverb, “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.”
Here’s her full post:
While this is very good news, Todd still has a long way to go in his recovery. Please continue to keep the Palin family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time!
You may also like to read:
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
- This Gorgeous Girl Loved Her Selfie, But Her Friends Were Stunned To See What Else Was In It…
- She Thought It Was A Good Idea To Post This Online, But What Happened Next Left Her Humiliated