Obama Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Medical Emergency
March 15, 2016 2:15pm PST
Many have been questioning Obama’s health for years now, given the fact that he has aged considerably since he entered the White House. Though Obama has always insisted that he is fine, the years of ware and tear appear to have finally caught up with him.
According to American News, Obama was recently rushed to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland, where doctors diagnosed him with acid reflux. The news came after Obama underwent a CT scan for a chronic sore throat. He was then given a fiber optic exam by an ear, nose and throat specialist, who was supervised by Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, Obama’s own physician.
Jackson later said that the exam revealed “soft tissue swelling” and that “further evaluation with a routine CT scan was prudent.”
“The president’s symptoms are consistent with soft tissue inflammation related to acid reflux and will be treated accordingly,” Jackson told reporters.
Obama will probably be put on heartburn medication and told to stay away from various foods. Clearly, the president is NOT the invincible God that he thinks he is!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death