Viewers Stunned After Anchor Does THIS On Live TV
March 15, 2016 7:23am PST
Fashion choices can make or break a television news anchor. ABC News 24 anchorwoman Ros Childs learned this the hard way when she recently wore a nude blouse that was embellished with black lining on the chest pockets.
— Qld Confidential (@qldconfidential) March 14, 2016
According to IJ Review, viewers immediately noticed something “off” about the pockets.
Some claimed the pockets were drawn-on breasts.
How embarrassing! What do you think about this outfit choice? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- Hillary Clinton Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – See It Before It’s Deleted