They Didn’t Know The Cameras Were On Them – What They Did Next…OMG!
March 15, 2016 6:44am PST
Super Bowl advertisements are always a huge deal, and few companies are able to make better commercials for the event than Coca-Cola. They’ve made some amazing ads in their time, but the best one was definitely their 2013 Super Bowl ad.
According to AWM, Coca-Cola took security camera videos of happy moments all over the world and turned them into one of the most inspirational commercials ever to be put on TV. The clips include everything from stolen kisses to inspiring graffiti, peaceful protestors and helpers of the homeless.
In the end, the message of the ad is that we can all be heroes in our own way. The commercial’s tagline says it best, “Let’s look at the world a little differently.”
SHARE this story so that you can remind all your friends and family of this amazing ad!
You may also like to read:
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Hillary Panics After THIS Video Is Released