BREAKING: House Turns On Obama With BRUTAL Unanimous Vote
March 15, 2016 5:23am PST
Though Obama has always denied this, the vast majority of Americans understand that Christians in the Middle East are being targeted by Muslims.
For the last few years, our government has been submitting to Obama by denying that Christians are being attacked by Muslims: until now. According to Young Conservatives, the House of Representatives voted on Monday to pass legislation declaring that the Islamic State is committing genocide against Christians as well as other religious minorities in the Middle East.
“What is happening in Iraq and Syria is a deliberate, systematic targeting of religious and ethnic minorities,” Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) said in a statement. “Today, the House unanimously voted to call ISIS’s atrocities what they are: a genocide. We also will continue to offer our prayers for the persecuted.”
Much to Obama’s dismay, the resolution passed in a unanimous 383-0 vote.
SHARE this story if you stand with the House over Obama on this one!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide