Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
March 14, 2016 9:52am PST
Sarah Palin dropped out of a speaking engagement at a Donald Trump event in Florida on Monday so that she could rush back to Alaska, where her husband Todd Palin is in intensive care after a “very serious” snowmobile accident on Sunday.
The event Palin was set to speak at was cancelled seven minutes before it was to begin.
“The event scheduled for Governor Sarah Palin to take place today in The Villages, Florida at 12pm, has been cancelled,” a statement from the Trump campaign read, according to Daily Mail. “Governor Palin wishes her best to Mr Trump in the upcoming primaries.”
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End