When He Poured Vinegar Down The Drain, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw What It Did To His Sink
March 11, 2016 1:49pm PST
In this video, you’ll learn how to clean the drain in your sink simply by using baking soda and vinegar.
Here’s all that you have to do, according to the video description:
Pour a pot of boiling hot water down your drain.
Dump in about 1/2 c. baking soda. Let that sit for a few minutes.
Then, pour a mixture of 1 c. vinegar and 1. c very hot water down on top of the baking soda.
Cover with a drain plug (to keep the reaction down below the drain surface) if you have one and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
Flush one more time with a pot of boiling water.
Why this works: The baking soda and hot water treatment will loosen up any grimy sludge that’s hanging out at the bottom of your drain, and the explosive chemical reaction with the vinegar will jolt it all loose. Then one final super hot-water rinse will make all the bad stuff go bye-bye.
What do you think about this amazing cleaning hack? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- They Thought This Was A Normal Street, But Then It Started Breathing…
- This May Look Like A Normal Coast Guard Station, But Wait Until You See What’s Inside
- Keep Your Eye On The Water…What You See Will Freak You OUT!
- Horrifying Moment Great White Shark Chases Diver Deep In Ocean
- She Says Her Bikini Fell Off ‘By Accident’… What Do You Think?