Nobody Thought These Women Would Do THIS On An Airplane
March 10, 2016 10:52am PST
Disturbing footage has been released of five women brawling on a flight that had just landed in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
According to Daily Mail, the fight started when Spirit Airlines Flight 141 from Baltimore landed in LA, after two drunk women had been playing loud music on a speaker during the trip. Several passengers asked the women to turn the music down, but they responded by lifting their boom box in the air and waving it around to play it louder.
A group of women approached the intoxicated women after the plane landed, and a massive fight broke out. The footage shows the women shouting at each other, throwing punches, and pulling hair as stunned passengers look on.
Flight attendants were able to diffuse the situation before it got out of control. LAX police were notified of the brawl, and officers were waiting at the gate when the flight arrived.
LAX Police spokesman Rob Pedregon described the incident as a “mutual combat situation.”
“It’s just one of those things,” Pedregon said. “People in the air, stuck in a small confined space for a number of hours. It isn’t uncommon. People lose their tempers and just refuse to get along.”
What do you think about this footage? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims