Ronald Reagan’s Son SLAMS Obama For Snubbing Nancy’s Funeral
March 10, 2016 6:25am PST
Earlier this week, we reported that President Obama will be snubbing the funeral of former first lady Nancy Reagan on Friday in favor of speaking at a hipster film festival.
Now Michael Reagan, son of Ronald Reagan and stepson of Nancy, has spoken out to slam Obama for this snub, telling Newsmax TV that “it seems that Barack Obama has never learned the right thing to do.”
“It would’ve been nice if he would’ve honored Nancy and been there, but I’m not surprised again,” Michael said, according to Young Conservatives. “Imagine if Nancy were a Democrat, liberal — or if Ronald Reagan was, he probably would be there.”
“Sometimes, there’s a right thing to do,” he continued. “Whether you agree with something or not, sometime it’s just the right thing to do. He just keeps on missing the ball on that one.”
Considering the fact that Obama also snubbed the funeral of conservative Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia a few weeks ago, it seems clear that he is consciously trying to disrespect the memory of legendary Republicans. SHARE if this makes you SICK!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide