Here’s Why EVERYONE Is Talking About This Fox News Anchor
March 8, 2016 11:33am PST
The Fox-owned WFLD-Channel 32 just announced that they have hired a new host to anchor the Saturday and Sunday editions of “Good Day Chicago,” starting March 28, and viewers are already very excited about her.
According to Robert Feder, the new anchor has been identified as a woman named Kristen Nicole. After completing a google search, fans were excited to find Kristen Nicole to be a former Playboy Playmate (Miss May 2013, to be precise), but the station quickly clarified that this is not the woman they hired. Instead, their Kristen Nicole was formerly known as Kristen Pflum, 33, an anchor and reporter at WLEX, the NBC affiliate in Lexington, Kentucky.
“Nicole” is Pflum’s middle name, and she has never used it as her last name before.
“Kristen’s strong storytelling abilities and passion for journalism will be a tremendous asset to our morning newscast,” Fox 32 director Tom Doerr said in a statement Monday.
We wish Kristen the best of luck. Welcome to the Fox family, Kristen Nicole!
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against American Veterans
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV