North Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack On THIS US City
March 8, 2016 6:34am PST
On Monday, North Korea issued a horrifying threat warning of an indiscriminate “pre-emptive nuclear strike of justice” on Washington and Seoul in reaction to the U.S.-South Korean military drills.
Threats like this have become common ever since North Korean leader Kim Jong Un took power in 2011. However, they spike whenever Washington and Seoul stage what they call annual defensive springtime war games. According to Allen B. West, the drills started on Monday, and Pyongyang has described them as invasion drills that will run through April.
North Korea’s powerful National Defense Commission also threatened strikes against various targets in the South, U.S. bases in the Pacific and the U.S. mainland, saying its enemies “are working with bloodshot eyes to infringe upon the dignity, sovereignty and vital rights” of North Korea.
“If we push the buttons to annihilate the enemies even right now, all bases of provocations will be reduced to seas in flames and ashes in a moment,” the North’s statement said.
During Obama’s presidency, enemies like North Korea have lost all respect for the US, since they now see us as weak. If any of these nuclear strikes happen, the blood of the victims will be on Obama’s hands.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- Obama’s White House BRAGS About Lying To Americans
- ALERT: Muslims in Iran Just Did Something Terrifying… It’s Happening