If You See A Blue Line On The Curb, Here’s What It Means – It’s Not What You’re Thinking…
March 7, 2016 10:45am PST
After seeing the amount of disrespect police officers receive in Obama’s America, proud Texan Anthony Welichko knew he had to do something, so he created an initiative to let the men and women in blue know how much we care about them.
According to American News, Welichko goes around painting a small and harmless blue line on the road-side curb. He hopes that when officers see these lines, they will remember how loved they are and it will brighten up their day.
Welichko took to Facebook to further explain these lines:
“To all law enforcement who see this line, know that the residents of this home appreciate your service and dedication to keeping the peace. Know that when you enter the neighborhood and see these lines that you are not alone or without ‘back-up’. [sic] We do not need the media to make our voices of support for our police and emergency services heard (though it would be nice). Lastly, if you are in my neighborhood and mean to harm a member of law enforcement, know that decision may be hazardous you [sic] health as someone has that officers [sic] back!”
SHARE this story so that we can spread this movement all over America!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response