George W. Bush Breaks His Silence On Nancy Reagan’s Passing
March 7, 2016 7:43am PST
The world was shocked and saddened on Sunday when former first lady Nancy Reagan suddenly passed away.
Tributes to the wife of Ronald Reagan have been pouring in ever since, but the most touching one so far has come from former President George W. Bush. Here’s his statement, courtesy of Young Conservatives:
Rest in peace, Nancy Reagan!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS