BREAKING: Trump To Possibly Make Christie His Attorney General
March 2, 2016 7:57am PST
Last week, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie made headlines when he officially endorsed Donald Trump for president. Now, a new interview with Trump has revealed that Christie may have done that with a very specific goal for himself in mind.
According to Breitbart, Trump told conservative radio host Howie Carr of The Howie Carr Show on Tuesday that Christie would “make a great Attorney General.”
“Would Christie make a good attorney general in a Donald Trump administration?” Carr had asked The Donald.
“I think he’d make a great attorney general. He’s a very talented guy. We haven’t even discussed that,” Trump responded.
“I watched him make Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) literally, I thought he was going to faint. I was getting ready to catch him,” Trump said, referring to the heated debate exchange between Christie and Rubio in New Hampshire in which Christie called out Rubio’s memorized talking points.
“He had a total breakdown on the stage. And I watched Chris do that,” Trump recalled. “I was very impressed with Chris.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End