BREAKING: Obama Gets Some Very Bad News From Senate
March 1, 2016 2:36pm PST
President Obama invited Democrat and Republican Senate leaders to the White House on Tuesday to talk about the election-year standoff over the vacancy on the Supreme Court. The president was trying to get both sides to come to an agreement so that he could name a justice to replace Antonin Scalia, but his efforts failed miserably.
According to Daily Mail, neither side would budge on this issue. The awkward sit down lasted for less than an hour in the Oval Office, and during it, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa each explained why they won’t consider any nominee to the Supreme Court during a presidential election.
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid told reporters after the meeting that Democrats will “continue beating the drum” on this issue, but it looks like they won’t be getting anywhere.
President Obama was hoping and praying that he would be able to name another justice to further his ridiculous liberal agendas before he leaves office, but this meeting confirmed that that will never happen. SHARE this story if you think the president got what he deserved!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking