Super Tuesday Results Start Coming In – Here’s Who’s In The Lead
March 1, 2016 10:30am PST
The first results from Super Tuesday are already coming in, and one candidate on the GOP side already has a commanding lead.
According to The Political Insider, a new Rasmussen poll has revealed that 81% of likely Republican voters say they firmly believe Donald Trump will get the GOP nomination. In addition, the poll confirmed that 45% of Republicans say it is very likely Trump will win the nomination.
This is a major increase from when the same poll was conducted a few weeks ago, when 71% of Republicans said they believed Trump would get the nomination. Back then, only 36% of Republicans thought it was very likely Trump would get nominated.
The latest poll also revealed that only 15% of Republicans say it is unlikely Trump will get the nomination, compared with 24% who said that a few weeks ago.
Clearly, Trump is unstoppable at this point. SHARE this story if you’re voting Trump!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End