BREAKING: Chris Christie Makes Huge Presidential Endorsement – It’s Not Who You’d Think
February 26, 2016 11:59am PST
After the first few Republican debates, many noted that Chris Christie refused to attack frontrunner Donald Trump, even though all the other candidates did so.
Since dropping out of the race, Chris Christie has stayed silent as to who he is endorsing for president: until now. According to Allen B. West, Christie officially announced his endorsement for Trump on Friday.
BREAKING: NJ Gov. Chris Christie: “I am proud to be here to endorse Donald Trump for president of the United States” https://t.co/h4cstjEX7u
— ABC News (@ABC) February 26, 2016
Earlier this month, Allahpundit from HotAir predicted that Christie would endorse Trump, writing “a symbolically valuable vote of confidence in his qualifications to be president from someone who’s governed a state. That’s the one thing Trump needs to impress undecided skeptics that he can’t quite manufacture on his own — legitimacy, the idea that it’s not nuts to prefer him to a senator or governor. Christie would instantly be the biggest endorsement Trump has landed and would, if Trump is smart, get plenty of face time on cable as a surrogate on Trump’s behalf.”
What do you think about Christie’s endorsement? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End