Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Wife Drops Bombshell – Fans Stunned
February 25, 2016 8:30am PST
Beth Chapman, wife of the legendary Duane “Dog” Chapman, has just made an announcement that has her fans very excited.
According to Star Advertiser, Beth is hoping to run the National Bail Bonds Association, a professional bail agents’ group. The Las Vegas Sun reports that the Dog The Bounty Hunter star is currently in Las Vegas for the association’s winter conference at the Luxor. Members will vote on their new president later today.
Beth told reporters that she and her husband have put their hit reality TV show on hold during her campaign to become the association’s president. The National Bail Bonds Association represents over 15,000 bail agents from all over the country.
Any fan of Dog The Bounty Hunter knows that Beth is a tough woman and a fearless leader. SHARE this story if you think this organization should make her their president!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response