While We Were Distracted With Obama’s Gitmo Speech, THIS Happened
February 25, 2016 7:11am PST
On Tuesday, President Obama announced his horrifying plan to close down Guantanamo Bay by moving the terrorists INSIDE the US. In his speech, said he believes Guantanamo Bay “doesn’t advance our national security.”
On the very day of Obama’s speech, however, a former Guantanamo Bay detainee was arrested in Spain for plotting a new terrorist attack.
According to IJ Review, three people were arrested in the Spanish city of Ceuta, a Northern African enclave city. One of those detained was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who Spanish authorities have described as “a leader who was trained in handling weapons, explosives and in military tactics.”
The authorities would not name the terrorist, but they did say he was detained at Guantanamo Bay in 2002 before being returned to Spain in 2004. Since then, he has gone on to recruit for ISIS, and obviously plan other terrorist attacks.
Under Obama’s leadership, a whopping 10% of detainees released from Guantanamo have returned to the battlefield. The blood of their victims is on Obama’s hands!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide