Iraq War Veteran Who Was Assaulted At McDonald’s Gets Some VERY Good News

AUTHOR

February 24, 2016 10:06am PST

Last week, we reported that Iraqi War hero Chris Marquez had been viciously assaulted by a gang of Black Lives Matter protesters. Now, his attackers are finally being brought to justice.

According to Daily Mail, a 17 year-old girl and a 17 year-old boy have been arrested and charged with assaulting and robbing Marquez after they asked him, “do black lives matter?”

The names of the two youths have not yet been released, and police are still pursuing a third suspect.

After the attack, Marquez recounted being approached by the thugs while he ate at a McDonald’s restaurant.

“I felt threatened and thought they were trying to intimidate me, so I figured I’m just going to keep to my food, eat my food and hopefully they’ll leave me alone,” Marquez told WJLA. “As soon as I walked out of the McDonald’s I got hit in the back of the head, or the side of the head. I just dropped to the ground, and [the McDonald’s manager] says I looked unconscious.”

314C58D700000578-0-Injured_Chris_Marquez-a-7_1455664662248

The veteran now says this was a hate crime and believes he was attacked simply because he is white.

“I believe this was a hate crime and I was targeted because of my skin color,” he told The Daily Caller. “Too many of these types of attacks have been happening against white people by members of the black community and the majority of the main stream media refuses to report on it.”

SHARE this story if you support Marquez and believe these punks should be charged with a hate crime!

comments

You must login in order to leave a comment.