Dolly Parton Dubbed Him One Of ‘Country’s Greatest’ – Now He’s Passed Away
February 23, 2016 1:26pm PST
The country music world is devastated this week after it was revealed that legend Sonny James had passed away at the age of 87.
Known for his romantic ballads like “Young Love,” James had sixteen consecutive number one hit songs in the 1960s and 1970s. According to IJ Review, James died on Monday at a hospice facility in Nashville.
Tributes from other country music stars have already begun pouring in.
“Sonny James was one of country music’s greatest,” Dolly Parton said. “He was a true gentleman and made some of the greatest country music records of all times, certainly some of my favorites.”
Please keep James’ wife of 59 years, Doris, in your thoughts and prayers this week. May you rest in peace, Sonny James!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray