Obama Caught JOKING About Scalia’s Death
February 23, 2016 6:59am PST
Ever since Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died, the Obamas have made it clear that they have absolutely no respect for him or his memory. Yesterday, photos emerged of Michelle rolling her eyes in front of Scalia’s body. Now, Barack has been caught making jokes about his death.
During his National Governors Association speech on Monday, Obama joked that he has a lot to do in his final days in office, including “appointing judges.”
“Some of you may be in the final year of your term, working as hard as you can to get as much done as possible for the folks you represent, fixing roads, educating our children, helping people retrain, appointing judges, the usual stuff,” the president joked as the crowd laughed, according to Infowars.
Obama isn’t even trying to pretend that Scalia’s death was sad for him in any way. SHARE if this makes you sick!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide