DNA Test Reveals Father Of Bristol Palin’s Baby – Chaos Ensues
February 22, 2016 2:48pm PST
Last year, the world was stunned when Bristol Palin gave birth to her second child. With this being her second child born out of wedlock, Bristol refused to confirm who the father of the baby was: until now.
According to Western Journalism, a DNA test has confirmed that Bristol’s ex-fiance Dakota Meyer is indeed the father of her baby girl Sailor Grace. A custody battle between Bristol and Dakota is currently underway.
Bristol, who lives in Alaska, does not want to share custody with Dakota since he lives in Kentucky. She has said she doesn’t mind sending Sailor there for occasional visits, but she has no interest in sharing primary custody with him and she wants final say-so if any conflict arises in the parenting of the child.
Dakota initially sued for child support, but he has since accepted financial responsibility for the child. He reportedly makes over $137,000 per year, and would be required to send Bristol $1754 per month in child support.
What do you think about this new development? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- Outrage After Judge Orders Bristol Palin to Do THIS With Her Breast Milk
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- BREAKING: North Korea Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re In Big Trouble