Lt. Gen. Risks Everything To EXPOSE Obama
February 18, 2016 7:43am PST
Obama has been trying to shut down Guantanamo Bay for years, but he has upped his game in the last few months as we near the end of his presidency. There are currently less than 100 detainees left in Guantanamo, and that number is declining fast.
Much to Obama’s dismay, however, the military has been extremely public about the fact that they disagree with Obama’s plan to close the detainment camp. Since having them on his side is essential to execute his plan to bypass congress, this is really not good for Obama.
“Current law prohibits the use of funds to ‘transfer, release or assist in the transfer or release’ of detainees of Guantanamo Bay to or within the United States, and prohibits the construction, modification or acquisition of any facility within the United States to house any Guantanamo detainee. The Joint Staff will not take any action contrary to those restrictions,” Lt. Gen. William Mayville Jr. said recently, according to American News.
SHARE this story if you stand with our military AGAINST Obama!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide