Obama Responds To Race-Baiters Beating Marine In The WORST Way
February 18, 2016 7:31am PST
Earlier this week, the country was stunned when a group of race-baiting protesters brutally beat decorated Marine veteran Chris Marquez after asking him “do black lives matter?”
“I believe this was a hate crime, and I was targeted because of my skin color,” Marquez said afterwards, according to Allen B West. “Too many of these types of attacks have been happening against white people by members of the black community and the majority of the mainstream media refuses to report on it.”
President Barack Obama and Attorney General Loretta Lynch have promised to make racial hate crimes their top priority, so you would think they’d be all over this, right? WRONG!
Obama and Lynch have remained silent about this crime since the perpetrators were black and the victim was hispanic, or “white hispanic” as Black Lives Matter protesters would undoubtedly call him. If the victim were black or Muslim, Obama would be on live television right now lecturing the country about how “racist” we are. However, since the victim was a white hispanic Marine, the White House has remained silent.
SHARE this story if what Obama is doing makes you SICK!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS