GRAPHIC: Thug Pulls Gun On Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
February 17, 2016 9:27am PST
The Cayce Department of Public Safety has just released footage of a November, 2015 incident in which their officers were forced to shoot a suspect during an arrest.
Officer Rhett Kelly and Sergeant Frank Ballentine had found some marijuana in the pockets of 21 year-old Demetrius Shelley Bryant after they smelled the drug in his car. According to Liveleak, the footage shows Bryant begin to resist arrest before he pulls out a pistol and opens fire on the officers.
Kelly was wounded by one of the shots, but Ballentine was able to chase the suspect down and fatally shoot him before he could be injured.
Bryant had three previous arrests for gun and drug possession. Kelly was later able to return to work on limited duty as he recovered from his injuries.
The police department was forced to release the footage to defend their decision to not charge the officers in Bryant’s death after race-baiters revealed plans to protest the killing. It’s sickening that our police officers are now immediately put on the defensive when they defend their lives against thugs trying to kill them.
What do you think about this footage? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next