Kanye West Makes INSANE Demand Of White People – This Is Disgusting
February 16, 2016 1:44pm PST
Race-baiting rapper Kanye West has been mouthing off even more than usual lately in a series of insane Twitter rants. His latest rant against white people, however, is what currently has everyone talking.
According to Right Wing News, Kanye has asked media outlets “Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, New York Times” to “not comment on black music anymore.” He went on to call Puff Daddy “the most important cultural figure in my life,” and to say white people “don’t understand what it means to be the great grandson of ex slaves.”
Kanye then added that the “system is designed for colored people to fail and one of our only voices is music.”
What Kanye West appears to be forgetting is that the vast majority of his fanbase is made up of “white people.” SHARE this story if you are sick of Kanye and his race-baiting ways!
You may also like to read:
- Barack Obama Humiliates Our Country After He’s Caught Doing This On Camera
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming