Hillary Just Got A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality From Voters
February 16, 2016 1:38pm PST
Hillary Clinton was humiliated this week after a survey from Rasmussen Reports was released that revealed most voters believe Donald Trump is the most qualified to handle job creation, immigration and the economy.
According to Impulse Today, 48% of voters think Trump is more qualified than Hillary to handle job creation and the economy. Only 39% of Americans trust Hillary to handle these issues, and an additional 14% are undecided.
This will come as bad news to Hillary, as she was undoubtedly hoping that most Americans would trust her over Trump in all issues by now.
Though Americans have no faith in Hillary when it comes to REAL issues, they still trust her more than Trump to handle social issues. 44% said they trust Hillary to handle social issues better than Trump, while the GOP frontrunner got 38% of voters to say that he was the most qualified to handle these issues.
What do you think about these latest poll results? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This