Beyonce Gets A HUGE Wakeup Call After Anti-Cop Super Bowl Performance – She’s In Trouble
February 10, 2016 3:51pm PST
Conservatives everywhere were furious on Sunday night after Beyonce shamelessly used her Super Bowl halftime show to slam our nation’s police officers. Unfortunately for her, however, this anti-cop performance has now come back to bite her in a big way.
During the halftime show, Beyonce performed her new anti-cop anthem “Formation” as she was flanked by dancers dressed as the violent Black Panthers party. According to Breitbart, Beyonce was hoping the song would become an anthem for the Black Lives Matter movement. Instead, Twitter exploded with the #BoycottBeyonce hashtag as fans turned on Beyonce in droves.
In addition, an anti-Beyonce protest has been scheduled to be held outside the NFL headquarters on February 16 from 8am-4pm.
“Are you offended as an American that Beyoncé pulled her race-bating stunt at the Superbowl?” the event page for the protest reads. “Do you agree that it was a slap in the face to law enforcement? … Come and let’s stand together. Let’s tell the NFL we don’t want hate speech and racism at the Superbowl ever again!”
This definitely was NOT the reaction Beyonce was hoping for!
SHARE this story if you support the #BoycottBeyonce movement!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response