Dr. Ben Carson Drops Bombshell – Supporters Stunned
February 9, 2016 12:33pm PST
GOP presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson stunned his supporters on Tuesday by announcing that he will not be attending his New Hampshire primary party tonight.
According to The Political Insider, Carson announced that he is already on a plane to South Carolina hours before voting closed. South Carolina has the next primary after New Hampshire, which will happen on February 20.
This came a week after Carson announced he would be returning home to Florida instead of campaigning in South Carolina and New Hampshire. His latest move has left many puzzled as they struggle to figure out what is actually going on with his campaign.
Carson continues his unusual election day tradition of telling the press something unhelpful. https://t.co/sigEbRrItO
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) February 9, 2016
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement