BREAKING: First New Hampshire Votes Are Cast – The Results Are In
February 9, 2016 11:00am PST
The first votes in the first primary were cast in New Hampshire early Tuesday, and the results are already in.
As is tradition, the residents of Dixville Notch cast their votes at midnight on Tuesday in New Hampshire. According to Western Journalism, the results on the Republican side after the three towns voted put Donald Trump, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz in a threeway tie for the lead with 9 votes each. As for the Democrats, Senator Bernie Sanders took a commanding lead over Hillary Clinton with 17 votes to her 9.
— The Hill (@thehill) February 9, 2016
Polls leading up to the Election Day put Trump in the lead with 34% of the vote, but John Kasich surged to second in New Hampshire over the last few days with 17%. Meanwhile, Sanders has used his popularity in the neighboring state of Vermont to keep his lead going in New Hampshire.
We’ll update you further as results continue to come in.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End