Commercial Is Banned By Super Bowl For Being ‘Too Sexy’
February 8, 2016 10:47am PST
The Super Bowl is known for featuring creative ads by various different companies. The commercial above, however, was reportedly banned by the Super Bowl this year for being “too sexy.”
According to Silive, the PETA commercial argues that vegans are better lovers by showing two couples, one meat eaters and the other vegan, having passionate sex. The vegan couple’s tryst lasts longer, and PETA claims this is because those who don’t eat meat have more stamina.
“More than half of men between the ages of 40 and 70 have to throw the game because of the difficulty they have even getting started,” PETA said in a statement. “Turns out, the cholesterol in meat, eggs, and dairy products slows the flow of blood to all the body’s organs — not just the heart.”
Do you think this commercial is too sexy for TV? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Trump Scores Bombshell Endorsement – Fans Stunned
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Tim Tebow Gets Some Amazing News – This Is Why We Pray