What Obama Just Said About The Bible Will Make You SICK
February 5, 2016 1:34pm PST
Just one day after visiting a Mosque with ties to terrorist groups, President Obama spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast, and he actually had the nerve to lecture Christians about their faith.
According to Mad World News, Obama began his speech by building a lie around a Bible verse, saying, “Lately I’ve been thinking and praying on a verse from ll Timothy.”
“Fear does funny things. Fear can lead us to lash out against those who are different or lead us to try to get some ‘sinister other’ under control,” Obama continued, clearly accusing Christians of being Islamaphobic and treating Muslims as the “sinister other.”
Throughout the speech, Obama continued with his facade of being a Christian man, saying that his faith has helped him to be less fearful. Perhaps his faith in Allah has helped him out with that, because he DEFINITELY is not a man of my God.
“Jesus is a good cure for fear,” Obama continued, making Christians everywhere sick that he would dare to say Christ’s name out loud.
You can watch more of Obama’s sickening speech in the video above. Let us know your thoughts about it in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- BREAKING: Trump Shocks the World, Drops BOMB – This Changes Everything
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News