Hillary Clinton Gets Some Devastating News – She’s Panicking
February 5, 2016 10:58am PST
Hillary Clinton has always taken it for granted that she would get the Democratic presidential nomination this year. New reports, however, reveal that she may have made a crucial error in not taking Bernie Sanders seriously.
According to Daily Mail, a new nationwide poll has revealed that Hillary’s lead is almost completely gone, and she is now virtually tied with Sanders. On Friday morning, Quinnipiac released numbers that put Hillary at 44% and Sanders at 42%.
This is in stark contrast to Quinnipiac’s December poll, which had Hillary at 61% and Sanders at 30%.
“Democrats nationwide are feeling the Bern as Sen. Bernie Sanders closes a 31-point gap to tie Secretary Hillary Clinton,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.
This poll has undoubtedly put the Clinton campaign in panic mode, but unfortunately for her, it might already be too late for her to save herself.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End