You Won’t Believe What Melania Trump Was Doing During Last Night’s Debate…
January 29, 2016 8:32am PST
Last night, GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump skipped the latest Fox debate to instead host an event to benefit veterans.
Though some of his rivals warned that he was making a big mistake, The Donald’s family was still at the event to support him with big smiles on their faces. According to Daily Mail, even a heavily pregnant Ivanka Trump showed up along with her stepmother Melania and her two brothers, Eric and Donald Jr.
Ivanka is just two weeks away from delivering her third child, and her father referenced this during his speech.
“Ivanka, it would be so great if you had your baby in Iowa!” Trump said. “I’d definitely win!”
At one point, Melania stood up to give her husband’s adoring supporters a wave.
We’re happy to see that Trump has a family that will support him no matter what!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS