‘Offended’ Muslims Try To Force Texan To Take Down American Flag – Then This Happens
January 29, 2016 7:25am PST
It’s sickening that in Obama’s America, even simply hanging up the American flag is now considered “offensive.”
A Texas man living just outside of Houston was recently told by his apartment complex that he had to take down the American flag from his balcony because it might offend Muslims.
According to Q Political, Duy Tran had just moved into the new apartment, and he wanted to put up a flag to honor his friends who have fought for our country. He was stunned when he was told he could not do so because it might offend Muslims.
“It’s not a threat to anyone,” he lamented.
For now, Tran has decided to defiantly keep his flag hanging off his balcony.
“I’m gonna leave my flag there, as an American, until she shows me proof that I don t have the right to leave my flag there,” he said.
SHARE this story if you think ALL Americans should be allowed to display the American flag!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop