ALERT: Here’s Why You Should Remove the Screws in Your Door Immediately
January 28, 2016 12:58pm PST
It may sound dumb to remove the screws from your front door, but doing that might just save your life.
Read on to find out why burglars everywhere are livid that their secret to breaking into houses is finally out!
It’s been years since Mariana Harrison moved into her first apartment, but one piece of fatherly advice has stayed with her ever since.
Harrison, who’s a real estate agent in Texas, says the latch in most front doors typically have screws that are only ‘half an inch long’ and easily fall out with one kick by a burglar.
However, she says her dad replaced them with 4-inch screws, making it near impossible for anyone to kick her door in.
You can see a noticeable difference between the size of the two screws in the picture below:
Well, I know what I’m doing when I get home!
SHARE this story so that your friends and family can learn this trick too!
You may also like to read:
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- I Was About To Throw Away My $800 Smelly Carpet, But Then I Saw This…
- When She Put An Onion In Her Ear, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did THIS
- When She Put Bubble Wrap All Over Her House, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did This
- Look at Your Thanksgiving Turkey – If You Notice THIS, Here’s What You Do