Tim Allen Compares Clinton to Herpes
January 28, 2016 11:14am PST
Every week on his hit sitcom Last Man Standing, comedian Tim Allen defies liberal Hollywood by making jokes that are at the expense of leftwing nitwits.
In an interview celebrating the “blessing” of the 100th episode of his hit show, Allen was asked why he goes after Hillary Clinton but not GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, the comedian got blunt with his response.
“…the Clintons are like herpes: Just when you think they’re gone, they show up again,” he said, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
In the same interview, Allen was asked what really gets him angry in America these days. His response to this was equally as blunt:
Unearned responses, unearned praise, unearned income: I have opinions about it. When you watch the debates, on both sides you see clowns who say shit that ain’t ever going to happen, but lately one party is the free shit party. They are just telling people they’re going to get all sorts of free shit. When you say you’re going to get free education, free health care — f—, free brown loafers — of course everybody’s going to say yes to that. But you don’t mean it. That’s how you rack up debt, and debt is killing us. Whatever party is going to get us out of debt is my party.
We applaud Tim Allen for continuing to take a stand for conservatives everywhere!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything