Sheriff Joe Makes Bombshell Announcement That Could Change 2016 Election Forever
January 27, 2016 9:19am PST
Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona has earned the reputation of being “America’s Toughest Sheriff” because he’s never afraid to speak out about his conservative views.
Because of his popularity in the conservative world, the GOP presidential candidates have been fighting for his endorsement for months now. Less than a week before the Iowa caucuses, Arpaio has finally revealed who he is endorsing, and it has come as a surprise to some.
“Donald Trump is a leader. He produces results and is ready to get tough in order to protect American jobs and families. I have fought on the front lines to prevent illegal immigration, and I know Donald Trump will stand with me and countless Americans to secure our border. I am proud to support him as the best candidate for president of the United States of America.”
Trump was quick to thank the sheriff for his endorsement.
“I have great respect for Sheriff Arpaio,” Trump responded. “We must restore law and order and respect the men and women of our police forces. I thank him for his support of my policies and candidacy for president.”
What do you think of Arpaio’s choice? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End